Belgrade Stadiums - The stadium FK "Partizan" from the list Belgrade Stadiums is the second most famous stadium in Belgrade, and because of that is on the list Belgrade Stadiums.
Before the Second World War on the site of the present stadium of FC Partizan there was a playground and home of the famous champion of the Belgrade Sports Club, and right after the war construction of a new football and athletic stadium began. On 9th of October, 1949, the first match between Yugoslavia and France in qualifying for the World Cup was played on the Partizan Stadium.
The Partizan Stadium in Belgrade was the caterer for many of the biggest clubs and the strongest teams, and that makes it a large and important part of the world and European football history.
When it was built the stadium Partizan in Belgrade had a capacity of 55,000 spectators, however football association criteria were tightened, and according to them the auditorium was reconstructed in 1988, so that today the Partizan stadium can accommodate 32,710 spectators. All useful information about the "Partizan" stadium can be found on the list Belgrade Stadiums.
From 1955 to 1987 on every May 25th a parade for Youth Day was held to celebrate the Josip Broz Tito’s birthday.
Between 1951 and 1989 the stadium was named stadium of the Yugoslav People's Army, or JNA stadium and was the property of the former Yugoslav People's Army. Partizan Stadium in Belgrade is located in the Autokomanda neighborhood in the municipality of Savski Venac.