Belgrade Attractions - The Palace of the Veternas' House or the JNA House and the Serbian Army House is located not far from Republic Square and occupies a place of exceptional cultural and historical importance for Belgrade. The palace was built in 1931 for cultural information purposes of the army and reserve officers. To date, the Serbian Armed Forces House has retained its primary task and is working on cultural information for members of the Serbian Armed Forces through various contents, such as exhibitions, concerts, book promotions, stands, workshops and the like. Of course, the Serbian Armed Forces House is open to all citizens. The Palace of Warriors is often used to host receptions, conferences, fairs, business gatherings, balls and fashion shows.
The Veterans' Palace was given the task of fostering and developing good relations between the people and the military through cultural content. Important historical events are the Gestapo headquarters for the Balkans where the Wehrmacht officers were stationed. It was not until 1946 that the JNA House was officially established, and in 1984 the Yugoslav Sports Association "Partizan" was founded. Today, the House is the seat of the Defense Center Media Center about the Stanislav Binicki Art Ensemble.